SCOUTStrong PALA Award
The Presidential Active Lifestyle Award is a challenge is for everyone including scouts, leaders, parents, siblings, cousins, friends, grannies, papas, everyone!
Pack 522 has just joined the President's Challenge! What's the President's Challenge, you ask? It's a great way for you to be active and have fun. In order to earn the award, participants must meet a daily activity goal of 30 minutes a day for adults and 60 minutes a day for kids under 18 for six out of eight weeks. Progress can be recorded on paper or online.
Join Pack 522's group, and we'll stay motivated together. Here's what you need to do:
• If you already have a President's Challenge account, log in at http://www.presidentschallenge.org/ and look up our group in the My Challenge application using the group number below.
• If you don't have an account, create a free account at
http://www.presidentschallenge.org/, and look up our group in the My
Challenge application using the group number below.
Group Number: 949586
Group Name: Pack 522
Once you join this group, you will be able to:
• Log your activities and earn points that will count toward our group's total
and will help you earn President's Challenge awards
• See how you're doing compared to other group members
• Interact with other members in our group forum
• Add a profile picture that will display in our group (or you can hide your
information from other group members, if you prefer)
• Get even more motivated to be active and healthy!
SCOUTstrong Activity Log
Occoneechee Council PALA Homepage: https://www.presidentschallenge.org/BSA_421/
Submit your completed Activity Log or your online completion record to receive your award at the next Pack Meeting.